My Philosophy

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when we have footsteps on the moon!"

Thursday 11 August 2011

Housewarming party (edited)

Ever been to a party where the host wears a blanket and dog bones and swings a cannon ball between his legs? Yeah? Well you were probably at my house party then!

So my party celebrated 6 things; 3 birthdays ( mine, Adi & Adi's), my moving into a new flat, and the aforementioned Adi's leaving the country parties. So it had to be a big one! I think it didn't disappoint :-)

So, the highlights then. It had a theme of Barbarians and Bavarians, so we had lots of oddly dressed people, some with weapons and some in Leather trousers (pants for my american readers :) ) I discovered that my pointless corridor is actually perfect for playing Beer Pong, which was played all night.

Hell, i'll be damned if I can remember any more than that but I know everyone had a good time! I haven't got many pictures, i'm waiting for Aditi (below) to upload some of hers from her kick-ass camera.

Sporting an Augustiner Dunkel beer label on her head
But here are some that we do have from a different camera. Stay tuned for updates, and if you have some funny pics let me know!

Land Ho!

I wonder what she's drinking
EDIT!
Adi uploaded some pictures to Facebook :) Here are some of my favs....







Permalink to the album (maybe you  need to be friends with Adi on facebook). http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.2146757382844.2116136.1063560098&type=1

And one thing that I saw the next morning...

Someone left a knife in the oven, so I now have a spatula with a very sharp handle

So, more will be up soon, post a comment if you remember something that I have clearly forgotten.

Viel Spaß homies.

2 comments:

  1. Scott what are you wearing lol??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it was my barbarian costume... made of a blanket, some dog bones and assorted rags.

    ReplyDelete