My Philosophy

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when we have footsteps on the moon!"

Saturday 6 August 2011

New Apartment!

You might have noticed the slight lack of posts about the beer halls and gardens, the only excuse I have for that is before this week I wasn't living in Munich itself, but a town to the north called Garching (which one of my German friends calls the "Arsch der Welt"). So because of this I haven't had time to go as often as I would have liked.

Well that has changed! I have now moved into the city to a nice one bedroom place in Isarvorstadt, so I have much more time now to go and explore more of Munich :)

The blog about the housewarming party will come after the break :)



Just behind here is a perfect beer pong table :)


Viel Spaß homies

No comments:

Post a Comment