My Philosophy

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when we have footsteps on the moon!"

Sunday 15 May 2011

Cycling Sabbatical

I was looking back over my posting history and realised that I wasn't giving you what I promised. 10/11 posts have been cycling related, I haven't even got onto the beer yet!

Well it turns out that unfortunately I have picked up a minor injury to my knee that means there won't be any cycling stories for a little while, so on with the beer stories! My friend Adi reliably informs me that I have Iliotibial band tightness and rubbing of ilitibial band over lateral condyle of knee (whatever that means :) ).

With well over 50 beer gardens yet to visit it hasn't actually come at a bad time, and at least now my liver will take some of the load off my legs in coming up with bloggable stories.

Oh and if you look to the right --> you can see a list. I will update my distance cycled and number of maß drank since the blog began. It also has the number of times my running and cycling would have taken me around the world. One of them links to my account on emdomondo, which is what I use to track my running and cycling by GPS. It is a very helpful and motivating tool for exercising, if you are thinking of starting a running or cycling training program it is absolutely amazing!

Anyway, I hope you you're looking forward to some beer garden action, coz I am!

Viel Spaß homies!

1 comment:

  1. AbendZeitung today has the 50 best beer gardens in Munich. I bought it so we'll talk my friend.

    ReplyDelete