My Philosophy

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when we have footsteps on the moon!"

Tuesday 19 April 2011

Today's Office


I have put up a couple of "Today's office" pictures on Facebook but hadn't been anywhere for work in a while. For those that don't know the story; as a "field tester" for Sony Ericsson I test their phones out in the "field". Unfortunately this can't be a beer garden kind of field, but testing handover conditions on networks.

The Munich office of Sony Ericsson is also responsible for Switzerland and Austria. Sorry or the boring factiods but its important to explain WHY I was where I was today, which is in Switzerland testing an issue found by a Swiss network. This is just another amazing thing about my job, because I can have my lunch break in a place like this!







Aston Martin flying around the same place we were testing


This is Bodensee, a massive lake of which Germany, Austria and Switzerland share a boundary. A really beautiful place to go to work!

If you've noticed an improvement in picture quality then well done and thank you! I got a new camera so I can show yo much better shots of the Austrian Lakes, where I go tomorrow morning! Stay tuned for that!

Viel Spaß homies!

No comments:

Post a Comment