My Philosophy

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when we have footsteps on the moon!"

Monday 19 September 2011

Ausländer in disguise (Lederhosen!)

A lot of non-Germans I have met in Munich are hesitant to get a pair of Lederhosen for reasons such as they "just don't get it" or they think they don't know or feel part of the culture enough to partake. I'm not one of these people so I decided to get a pair to try and disguise myself as a Bavarian (until I spoke obviously). On the topic of speaking; I'm now 10 months into my Munich adventure, and I would say my German is not bad, but still a long way to go. I think I might write a post in German (ohne Übersetzer).

Anyway, here are my Lederhosen:


If you were to come visit me during Oktoberfest would you get a pair of Trachten (Traditional costume, in this case Lederhosen or Dirndl)?

Viel spaß homies!



2 comments:

  1. We got some just to go to Oktoberfest! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best quality fabric in the market specially made for a comfortable fit at a summer party! This dirndl dress with embroidered bodice is simply fantastic and feminine. The Bavarian style embroidery intricately decorates the bodice.

    Visit us our Store : https://www.lederhosenwears.com/lederhosen

    #lederhosen#lederhosen for sale#authentic lederhosen#dirndl dress#german lederhosen#german costumes#womens lederhosen#Oktoberfest costumes#german dress

    ReplyDelete