My Philosophy

"Don't tell me the sky's the limit when we have footsteps on the moon!"

Monday 9 May 2022

Fit by Thirty - (Five). -22kg in 12 weeks

 I'm 35 in 12 weeks. I'm 122 kg and rising for the last weeks after a spell of losing weight. So I'm yo-yo dieting, but it always ends up higher like the staircase trick . Now I will at least try to do one of those yo-yo tricks where the yo-yo sticks to the ground!


Now 22kg is probably too much. In fact is 170,000 calories of fat to burn (and/or not consume). It's 817 beers, 157 big Mac meals,. 700 scoops of chocolate ice cream (I had two today already).  

It's also only 344 hours of walking, or 137 hours of straight kettlebell workouts, 250 cycling hours out of 2023 hours in the challenge. Yeah I'll be sleeping for 674 of them (in truth more like 500) but that leaves 1350 to act.

It's not crazy.

It's ambitious.

I'll fail, but be happy with half.

Well, it's out there. On the internet. Let's see how I do.


No comments:

Post a Comment